Pre-loaded with the latest GRBL firmware v1.1. GRBL V1.1 PWM compatible. (Open source firmware that turns G-code commands into stepper signals). Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. | eBay!
The Pi Cap adds precise capacitive touch, proximity sensing and high quality audio to your Raspberry Pi.
Connect your Pi project to the physical world. Create sensors by connecting Electric Paint or anything conductive to one of the Pi Cap’s 12 electrodes to control audio, video or connect to the internet. Make a MIDI piano, an interactive wall, a proximity sensor — you decide. Our Raspbian package contains code examples for C++, Python and Node.js.
• Capacitive touch and distance sensing
• High quality audio output
• Tutorials to help you get started
• User-programmable RGB LED
• Multi function button
• Prototyping area with GPIO breakout
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Zero (or any Pi with 40 pin GPIO connector)
• Powerful C++, Python and Node.js libraries and examples
Crocodile clips, copper tape, solder and e‐textiles. Use with Electric Paint to design your own sensors
Control Servos + PWM devices using this 16 channel PWM Expansion Board. PCA9685
When you run out of PWM Arduino-pins or are on a Raspberry Pi that doesn’t have PWM capability. With this PWM Expansion Board you can control up to 16 PWM driven devices from via 2 I2C pins. Can also be daisy-chained to give you up to 992 PWM outputs.
- I2C controlled PWM/Servo driver board
- Clock on board
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V – 6V
- 6 I2C Address Select Pins
- Max Daisy-chaining: 62 boards for a total of 992 PWM outputs
- Max PWM frequency: 1.6 kHz
- Resolution: 12 bit
- Configurable Output (push-pull or open-drain)
- Output Enable (OE) allows you to turn off all outputs at once
- Onboard Features:
- Polarity Protection
- Power Indicator LED
- Optional capacitor solder point for smoothing
- Address Select Jumpers